My car has been towed! What now?
For specific information about claiming your vehicle, please call our office.
Standard procedure is as follows, for standard pricing, click here.
- No vehicle will be released until all charges have been paid.
- Any vehicle under police hold will not be released without a police hold release form.
- Registered owner of vehicle must be present and hold a valid driver’s license.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and checks over number 300 with photo ID are acceptable forms of payment.
- Vehicles will be released only during office hours unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Office Hours are 7:00am-7:00pm Monday-Friday; call 217-328-1627 to schedule. (Our office is closed on all major holidays.)
- A $10 service fee will be added for after-hours convenience pick-up.
How do I collect my belongings from my vehicle?
No personal property will be released from any vehicle until all charges have been paid, except items required by law. These Items Include:
- Money - Cash, Credit Cards, Checks, Checkbooks
- Operators Licenses – Any wallet, purse, or other property containing any operators license or other identifying documents/materials
- Perishable Items – Food, Medication
Items may only be collected by the registered owner of the vehicle during normal business hours
What happens if I do not claim my vehicle?